• Glock 19

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Taking a class this Summer and want to use my 226 but am starting to think that the G19 is a better choice. Being that the 226 is DA/SA it takes me longer to accurately place my first shot.

I'm thinking the 226 because I am obviously less proficient with it as I have stated and this would be the best way to get better.

What say the ODT?

Last edited:
Taking a class this Summer and want to use my 226 but am starting to think that the G19 is a better choice. Being that the 226 is DA/SA it takes me longer to accurately place my first shot.

What say the ODT?
I say that the class is the perfect training opportunity for you to work on the DA/SA aspect.

What will be your EDC/HD be between the two? Which one will your life rely upon at any given moment? Improve your proficiency on the one you will consider to be your "go to" firearm...
G19 is my ccw(don't carry daily bc I'm in the service)

The 226 is my bed side gun.

G19 is my ccw(don't carry daily bc I'm in the service)

The 226 is my bed side gun.

Thank you for your service! Both are stellar firearms. I have to defer back to post #6 ;) in all seriousness the G19 is the way to go IMO.. If you rely on it as your CCW.. Then that's the one I'm grabbing in the middle of the night.

Back
Top Bottom