• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Updated for Macro*** Sig P365 9mm Deep Conceal Tuckable Holster Recommendations

Phlster is the way to go if you don't have a WML. The Skeleton and the Pro are extremely comfortable. Personally use skeleton for P365. Outside of that as far as comfort and concealability, I'd go to TIER1 and no one else if you have time for custom makes.
WML? Light? I will have to look into the TIER1 as well.

Vedder Lite Tuk with claw. Im 6’0 210 lbs. I carry appendix and I do physical commercial Electrical work. I wear my P365X all day long. So comfy Forget its there alot of times. I have tried ALOT of different holsters and the Vedder wins hands down. I have 5 of them.

Resurrecting my own thread but I have a Phlster rig. Love that. I'm now playing with holsters to go with it. To meet both conceal and comfort.

This rig is highly concealed now. Love the no-clip setup. Unless you know what I look like without a gun rigged at appendix, you'd be hard pressed to know I have one rigged.

Current hunt is for a holster with a leather body-side backing to up comfort/mobility.

Resurrecting my own thread but I have a Phlster rig. Love that. I'm now playing with holsters to go with it. To meet both conceal and comfort.

This rig is highly concealed now. Love tge no-clip setup. Unless you know whst I look like without a gun rigged at appendix, you'd be hard pressed to know I have one rigged.

Current hunt is for a holster with a leather body-side backing to up comfort/mobility.
I started carrying my 365 in a Vedder hybrid and I love it.

image.jpg

I am trying to show how well this works by wearing a snug form fitting t shirt and a large full size pistol with a large red dot optic. No clips hanging over belts, not even a belt needed. Extremely comfortable and concealable and accessible. nothing questionable is seen that screams “gun”

Looking at the picture the gun is on the right, not the left. The shirt is crinkled on left side but that’s not where the gun is.

The set up is called the enigma by phlster with a phlster pro holster.

View attachment 5033180View attachment 5033182View attachment 5033188View attachment 5033190View attachment 5033191

View attachment 5033192 has a claw on holster that pushes against chassis and that pulls grip in towards body. The cushion pad that wraps around backsidebsuper comfy. Pistol is secure and ready to rock !
They make a holster for the p365 as well fyi. Your pistol would disappear but still accessible as soon as needed

It’s fully customizable for ride height, can’t, etc
Ive got the same rig.
The concealability is awesome and it’s also designed to be worn under sweat pants or pants with no belt since the holster has its own belt.
It also has a garter type strap that goes around either thigh depending on strong hand.
It can be deep carry meaning the grip is totally covered by your belt line or it can ride above it for easier draw.
Flat bellied people can carry this rig a lot better but if you have some belly fat especially with a Wilson combat grip frame. You’ll find that this rig will really hurt if worn all day like sand paper to the gut.
I also filed down the beaver tail in my grip frame as it was really digging into my waist after worn all day.
The papoose covering helps a bit but you may need to wear long Johns or a belly band garment to keep the grip from digging into your skin.
Also deep carry can really smash your junk when bending and will take some adjustment to keep your nut from feeling like it’s gonna pop when you bend over to tie your boot straps.
This rig can be worn while going to the bathroom (both numbers.)
So if you’re in a office situation where you don’t have a place to set your pistol or don’t want to be making noises that give you away then you can just unsnap the garter strap only for #2 purposes.
You can also cut yoga foam blocks to hot glue to the back of the holster to ride against your body for better cant to keep the grip in line with your body.
There are entire websites and videos on YT on customizing these rigs.
More comfy straps can be obtained because the straps can cut into your waist when worn all day….that hurts.
I like the rig , it works well but may take some customization after wearing for a while.
My biggest issue with mine is smashing my junk and getting the garter strap adjusted so it doesent ride down my thigh and pull the rig down and tug the entire rig while I’m walking or running.
Depending on your anatomy this may or may not be for everyone and it definitely needs fine tuned every now and then.
I doubt my pistol will stay in place if I did a handstand as the gun to holster fit isn’t super tight.
Gotta use blue or purple loc tite on the screws cause they will loosen up if you don’t.
I keep an extra mag in my pocket.

Guys with a big belly I would not recommend this rig.

I’m very active so when I’m chopping firewood , doing carpentry jobs, logging all day or working underneath vehicles I really put this rig to the test.
Long Johns pulled real high above my pant line is the only way to go on all day rigorous jobs otherwise your frame may tear you up.
Shave that dovetail and reconsider running the Wilson combat rough grip frame on your P365.
I have the XL model.

This rig is highly concealed now. Love the no-clip setup. Unless you know what I look like without a gun rigged at appendix, you'd be hard pressed to know I have one rigged.

Try a thin piece of yoga foam block cut to your liking and hot glued to the back of the holster body side.
You might like that instead or leather.

I am trying to show how well this works by wearing a snug form fitting t shirt and a large full size pistol with a large red dot optic. No clips hanging over belts, not even a belt needed. Extremely comfortable and concealable and accessible. nothing questionable is seen that screams “gun”

Looking at the picture the gun is on the right, not the left. The shirt is crinkled on left side but that’s not where the gun is.

The set up is called the enigma by phlster with a phlster pro holster.

View attachment 5033180View attachment 5033182View attachment 5033188View attachment 5033190View attachment 5033191

View attachment 5033192 has a claw on holster that pushes against chassis and that pulls grip in towards body. The cushion pad that wraps around backsidebsuper comfy. Pistol is secure and ready to rock !
They make a holster for the p365 as well fyi. Your pistol would disappear but still accessible as soon as needed

It’s fully customizable for ride height, can’t, etc

Not no, but Helllll no 🤣 how do you sit down or drive with that thing??

Back
Top Bottom