• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Updated for Macro*** Sig P365 9mm Deep Conceal Tuckable Holster Recommendations

Find myself in need of a daily wear, deep concealment holster. I'm 6'4" 220 lbs. Usually wear heavy Carhartt type work pants and a polo. Have considered the cargo pants that have a thigh carry pocket. Welcoming input here.

View attachment 4994502

Pants: https://bernedirect.com/collections/mens-ccw/products/ccwp04?variant=16995280224299
By deep concealment I’m assuming ya also mean no sign of carry such as clips attached to belts and what not. For non permissive environments?

It would be in a permissive (legal) environment, but not to be seen. Would prefer not to have obvious clips.

I am trying to show how well this works by wearing a snug form fitting t shirt and a large full size pistol with a large red dot optic. No clips hanging over belts, not even a belt needed. Extremely comfortable and concealable and accessible. nothing questionable is seen that screams “gun”

Looking at the picture the gun is on the right, not the left. The shirt is crinkled on left side but that’s not where the gun is.

The set up is called the enigma by phlster with a phlster pro holster.

B12FA5BF-7B1D-41A6-8264-EA0F8F950E2A.png
E5FBED33-C96C-4280-B1B7-A08620265C87.jpeg
9F43EBEB-DDD0-49DB-ADAE-745211C37B36.jpeg
2CB3289F-BA81-4FC0-8BC2-7DC97D4148F7.jpeg
76158667-AF81-4977-B7DF-23ED0B2C927C.jpeg

A2EE646C-346E-4F9D-99A0-564582A27EA7.jpeg
has a claw on holster that pushes against chassis and that pulls grip in towards body. The cushion pad that wraps around backsidebsuper comfy. Pistol is secure and ready to rock !
They make a holster for the p365 as well fyi. Your pistol would disappear but still accessible as soon as needed

It’s fully customizable for ride height, can’t, etc

This is the XL with a TLR 7 and red dot. I got it on a swap with the holster and all the bells and whistles I normally would not carry off duty with the WML but this rig makes it work. I carried a 43x in a Bravo concealment torsion and a Hellcat in a similar rig and both were torture after a long day. Both those were without lights as well.
Same belt here. Carry my 365 appendix in a WTP IWB.

I am trying to show how well this works by wearing a snug form fitting t shirt and a large full size pistol with a large red dot optic. No clips hanging over belts, not even a belt needed. Extremely comfortable and concealable and accessible. nothing questionable is seen that screams “gun”

Looking at the picture the gun is on the right, not the left. The shirt is crinkled on left side but that’s not where the gun is.

The set up is called the enigma by phlster with a phlster pro holster.

View attachment 5033180View attachment 5033182View attachment 5033188View attachment 5033190View attachment 5033191

View attachment 5033192 has a claw on holster that pushes against chassis and that pulls grip in towards body. The cushion pad that wraps around backsidebsuper comfy. Pistol is secure and ready to rock !
They make a holster for the p365 as well fyi. Your pistol would disappear but still accessible as soon as needed

It’s fully customizable for ride height, can’t, etc
This is a very interesting option. Thanks.

When I carry iwb, it's in a Vedder light tuck without the claw. Either a G42 or G26. I tried Tier1 and others, but personally I couldn't stand the holster in the 12 o'clock position. The Vedder is adjustable for cant, and ride height. I carry it around the 2 o'clock position and it's very comfortable.
As for the cargo pocket carry....any cargo pockets I've ever loaded with anything remotely having some weight, has caused the pant leg to flop/sway.
All that being said, does that Sig not fit in your Carharrt pocket? This G42 is my constant pocket pistol and I believe it is roughly the same size as the Sig......
With Magguts in both mags, I have 8rds in the pistol and 7 in the spare mag.View attachment 4997560
That spare mag looks to be a major impediment in drawing quickly especially under pressure…looks like nowhere to grip the gun

Phlster is the way to go if you don't have a WML. The Skeleton and the Pro are extremely comfortable. Personally use skeleton for P365. Outside of that as far as comfort and concealability, I'd go to TIER1 and no one else if you have time for custom makes.

Back
Top Bottom