• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P365! I GOT IT!! Update!!

I got it!!!! It shoots good. Very accurate and a little more snap then I would of thought. But I thing the ammo of had was a little hot. The trigger is great and sights are amazing. However I did notice after about 100 rounds there was a little wear on the barrel, where the barrel meets the chamber. I'll keep a eye I'm on it and see if it gets worse but might be normally wear that happens with every gun . Other then that I'm happy. Every time i shot it o kept forget how many rounds were in it and was pleasantly surprised . Great feel in your hand.

20180407_183047.jpg

I got it!!!! It shoots good. Very accurate and a little more snap then I would of thought. But I thing the ammo of had was a little hot. The trigger is great and sights are amazing. However I did notice after about 100 rounds there was a little wear on the barrel, where the barrel meets the chamber. I'll keep a eye I'm on it and see if it gets worse but might be normally wear that happens with every gun . Other then that I'm happy. Every time i shot it o kept forget how many rounds were in it and was pleasantly surprised . Great feel in your hand.

View attachment 1581224
Where did find one at?

Back
Top Bottom