• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer Customer Service Sux...

Well today, a full 3 months later, my replacement Romeo5 optic arrived, and this one actually works. As I was pretty sure of, as I had remembered reading on the original's box, his indignant denial was misinformed or disingenuous. Clearly stated on the exterior: "Designed by Sig Sauer in Oregon" and "Assembled in China".

I use their customer service not because anything is wrong with a gun. I requested Legion boxes for example or bought additional equipment, as in many cases I had 20% off for accessories or I asked to tune up my trigger etc. No one else in gun industry takes as much care and provides as much quality as Sig does. Their guns are supreme in every category and worth every penny I paid for them.
Since you've admittedly never had service for any repair work or defective product replacement done, you're making derogatory comments without basis about someone who has. So, who's the troll? Childish.

Since you've admittedly never had service for any repair work or defective product replacement done, you're making derogatory comments without basis about someone who has. So, who's the troll? Childish.

And you're digging up a several day old post to rekindle the lovers quarrel.........

You may want to rethink your signature line?

I've had Sig replace two guns over the years. Both for frame finishing issues (obvious machining marks). No hassle and very fast turnaround. They even let me pick any other gun/rifle within the same MSRP. Cost me nothing except FFL fee. I was pretty amazed. Anyhow, Sig puts their name on many things, but I would never buy anything other than an actual firearm from them. Their optics and other accessories are Sig-stamped garbage.

Had a P938. Quality gun, felt good in hand. I’m at least an ok shot, but couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with it - close, even. Went with HK-SK’s...different gun, I know....love ‘em.

Back
Top Bottom