• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig trigger preference

Sig trigger choice. Likes and dislikes

• Total voters
I'd have to say if I prefer straight double action, if there is to be any double action at all. I don't like going from double to single after the first round. I'm sure it doesn't matter a bunch in the heat of the moment, but since I don't draw to defend myself (and hope to never have to,) and am not in a combat situation, I find I prefer not having to make the adjustment at the range. That being said, I like my single action only P320 for both the range and carry the best.

If I could get a mix of the HK LEM trigger with SIGs SRT id be a happy camper. I tend to shoot DA and SA better than Strikers. I also like the safety barrier since I wind up apex carrying often. If you are in a hurry anyone including well trained people can have an accident. Im not well trained and any extra safety I can get while not using a safety is nice.

Love the Grayguns trigger in my Legion, but also love the SRT triggers in my DA/SA Sigs. Want to gt my hands on a P320 to try out
Have you checked your local range to see if they have a P320 to rent? I think you'll like it. The stock trigger pull and reset isn't bad at all...

Have you checked your local range to see if they have a P320 to rent? I think you'll like it. The stock trigger pull and reset isn't bad at all...
I ran mine, stock, against a friends, Grayguns trigger he installed, and I could tell a difference, slightly. I like the reset on both. The new trigger had a smoother pull.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom