• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer shop E-file form 1's

I realized it was down last week, then I just downloaded the PDF and filled it in on my own.
Yeah... But when they first fired up e-file again... folks were getting forms back in less than a week. Not quite the same experience as your 7 month wait for paper.

It was like the good ol days of 2014 and the <30 day stamps.

Yeah... But when they first fired up e-file again... folks were getting forms back in less than a week. Not quite the same experience as your 7 month wait for paper.

It was like the good ol days of 2014 and the <30 day stamps.
I'm confused, are you talking about e-file or silencer shop filling in your form 1?

Gotcha, no idea I did see that. Have you already tried e-file from the ATF?
Not recently. I efiled 3 SBR's way back before all the 41F stuff went down. Haven't done any new NFA stuff since... but have friends that are becoming NFA curious.. So been helping them wade through it all

I was also looking to have Silencer Shop do a Form 1 for me. You can efile yourself via the ATFs website but you have still have to submit prints, pictures and notify your CLEO. Silencer Shop does all that for you. Since I've have them do a Form 4 as well as a Form 1 for me they already have my stuff and its just a lot easier. Seems like just doing it yourself might be the way to go though instead of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom