• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer shop E-file form 1's

Forgot to come back and reply to this thread. When I picked up my LMT lower at CG&P Rich called Silencer Shop for me and asked about the Form 1 service. They told him that they weren't doing it as of right now. The whys were not given and it doesn't really matter. All I cared about was whats the best way to proceed. They told Rich that I could call in and place an order for my fingerprints for $15 per copy which I did. I'm on the ATF Eform site now completing my Form 1. I've printed out the Responsible Persons Questionnaire and I've uploaded my pic. Its not hard guys. If you have any questions just ask, I'll walk you through it.

The problem is they were certifying for other people which you cannot do.

Now they have new wording and the ATF signed off on it. Not sure if it's just to fulfill the current form 1 in the silencer shop que or if they will re open site wide again. But I docusigned mine today for the second time haha.

Now they have new wording and the ATF signed off on it. Not sure if it's just to fulfill the current form 1 in the silencer shop que or if they will re open site wide again. But I docusigned mine today for the second time haha.
Hopefully they get it worked out . Anyway that gets us class 3 items faster is always a good thing .

Back
Top Bottom