Silencer Shop now has the Silencerco Harvester in stock

It'll come down from that price eventually. They're capitalizing on the fact that it is new and few other places have them.

I think it's a cool can with the threaded pistons, light weight, and price. But I get the "uh-oh" feeling about aluminum tubes on a rifle can.

Mine are already in process to me, so if you want one let me know! I'll have them before SS could get them form 3d to me as my form 3s went in a few weeks ago.

It'll come down from that price eventually. They're capitalizing on the fact that it is new and few other places have them.

I think it's a cool can with the threaded pistons, light weight, and price. But I get the "uh-oh" feeling about aluminum tubes on a rifle can.

Based on the comments I have seen from Silencerco on various forums, it is a pretty robust can. It is marketed to the hunting crowd, but Silencerco has been ringing it out in some competitions and testing. It looks like it will fit perfectly for more my needs.

Mine are already in process to me, so if you want one let me know! I'll have them before SS could get them form 3d to me as my form 3s went in a few weeks ago.

I am waiting for it to hit local dealers. Ideally I would like to see some dealer demo comments from dealers using it, but I also want it in the system before June just on the unlikely chance that something happens with 41p.

Last edited:
the tube is just the tube. the stellite baffle stack is fully welded. one of their employees ran one at the bushnell brawl this year and did 8th. im just curious how these stellite baffles will hold over time. its the same stuff thats in the Sakers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellite

They claim it's more durable than Inconel

Wish it was QD.
What? Why?
QD adds weight, cost more to mount on each rifle since you need threads and a mount, and QD cost more on a can.

This has pistons so you can swap it from one thread patern (5/8x24) to another (1/2x28).

Additionally, this is for hunting and precision rifles, so this eliminates some of the accuracy issues QD might cause

Back
Top Bottom