Silencer Shop now has the Silencerco Harvester in stock

Quick disconnect. QD cans normally have a proprietary flash hider or other muzzle device that replaces whatever is on the gun. The can attaches to that muzzle device in a relatively quick manner, and doesn't leave you with bare threads should you decide to remove the can.

Thread mount cans do just that, they thread on to the existing threads.

Quick disconnect. QD cans normally have a proprietary flash hider or other muzzle device that replaces whatever is on the gun. The can attaches to that muzzle device in a relatively quick manner, and doesn't leave you with bare threads should you decide to remove the can.

Thread mount cans do just that, they thread on to the existing threads.

What's the word on the Harvester cans you have coming?

Same video posted on Snipershide with these comments posted by one of the guys running the test, "The Harvester and Surefire had the least POI shift. The Harvester was maybe a bit quieter to the ear than the rest. It is very light. I am curious how it would hold up in a durability test. It was by far the hottest after the 3 rd string."

The comment about the Harvester being by far the hottest after a 3 round string gives me a little pause.

It's not a mag dump can though. It was made with the hunter as the end user. More of a one shot one kill can. In the 30 mins I usually wait to climb down out of the tree I'm sure it will be plenty cool after one shot.

It's not a mag dump can though. It was made with the hunter as the end user. More of a one shot one kill can. In the 30 mins I usually wait to climb down out of the tree I'm sure it will be plenty cool after one shot.

I understand completely it is not a mag dump can. But it is also marketed for several different calibers, and I would be running it on 3 or 4 different calibers, sighting in those calibers, shooting them on a regular basis, etc. Silencerco themselves have stated on forums that the Harvester can take some abuse, but no matter what it is an aluminum tube, and personally I am still taking these things into consideration. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom