• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer Shop Suppressors

Appreciate the responses fellas. A lot of the ones that I wanted were out of stock. I wanted the Mask as it was my first choice as a buddy had recommended it. Went with the Halcyon since it was in stock and the 2 configurations seemed like a cool idea. I’m sure this is just the first of many. The wait begins!!!

Skip silencer shop and go to Quiet Riot, or Barrows in Butler if you're down for a good ride. Both have suppressors in stock. I fourth or fifth the Spectre II as a first can as well.
Do they offer something similar to the SilencerShop kiosk thing where it’s very simple to get through the hurdles with making purchase of one?

I'm not sure about Quiet Riot, but I know that Barrows does not. To be honest, the form 4 is very easy to do. Barrows provided me with my finger print cards and the form 4. I stopped by CVS and paid 10 bucks for 2 sets of passport photos, and my local Sherrif's department did my fingerprint cards for free. Stopped by my bank and got a money order, and sent the paperwork on off.

Dead air ghost 45m will do .22 to .45

Dead air mask If designated .22 to 5.7 can

Anything good, is usually out of stock. Usually need to backorder
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they offer something similar to the SilencerShop kiosk thing where it’s very simple to get through the hurdles with making purchase of one?
They use the kiosk. Their distributer is silencer shop so they can do everything the same as silencer shop including pulling from the silencer shop inventory. They just might have stuff in stock you can play with to get an idea of what you want. Good bunch of guys down there.

They use the kiosk. Their distributer is silencer shop so they can do everything the same as silencer shop including pulling from the silencer shop inventory. They just might have stuff in stock you can play with to get an idea of what you want. Good bunch of guys down there.
Heck yeah, I’m gonna ride by.

I do and love it. Quiet as a mouse fart with CCI SemiQuiets.

I recently looked for a Rugged 45 but can't find one anywhere.

I ended up buying the Silencerco Octane 45 2.0, but it does not come with a piston. On the waiting list again.

I recently received my Griffin Arms Optimus multi caliber and am a little disappointed.
It did come with a 9mm piston and a 30 cal. minimalist mount. It did not even come with a 9mm direct thread adapter for a 9mm cabine. And had to buy an adapter to mount it on a WASR. For what it cost could have included those.
Shot it the other day with 9mm 147 grain on a Glock 17. And on a WASR with 7.62x39 subsonic ammo. Hearing safe, yes, but not what I would call quiet on either one. Have to wait to find some 158 grain 9mm.

Think I will stick to dedicated cans from now on.
Pretty sure I saw an Obsidian 45 on the shelf at Bullseye Lawrenceville on Friday. $599

Back
Top Bottom