• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer Shop Suppressors

I bought a Ruger Silent-SR 22 on Oct 1 last year for $199 on sale - finally delivered on June 1 this year and it works great! No noise with subsonic and very little noise from regular 22 LR

I bought a Ruger Silent-SR 22 on Oct 1 last year for $199 on sale - finally delivered on June 1 this year and it works great! No noise with subsonic and very little noise from regular 22 LR
I was thinking about that one. $199 seems like an awesome deal! Glad you like it!

Don’t cheap out or make a decision off price. Remember you will end up waiting approximately 8 months and there’s no returns for this. If you aren’t happy, you’ll regret not getting exactly what you wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. but since this was my first can I didn't want to spend a lot because don't expect to use it much. The price seemed too good so I jumped on it! Very happy with it so far.

Good point. but since this was my first can I didn't want to spend a lot because don't expect to use it much. The price seemed too good so I jumped on it! Very happy with it so far.

I said that, now I run everything suppressed and hate shooting next to people who aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom