• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver Ruger Wrangler $180 SMGA

I-Tooth 4 I-Tooth

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lex Talionis
140   0
Reaction score
20191022_194244.jpg
Good deal here. Have bronze one myself. Dont think you'll find BNIB any cheaper- plus no credit card fees, no GA sales tax & free ship

View attachment 2331905 Good deal here. Have bronze one myself. Dont think you'll find BNIB any cheaper- plus no credit card fees, no GA sales tax & free ship

several local dealers are selling them for $160-170... bought two of them myself. Dahlonega Pawn was selling them for $159 last week.

several local dealers are selling them for $160-170... bought two of them myself. Dahlonega Pawn was selling them for $159 last week.

Aight cool. Didnt realize they were going for much better prices these days, espec locally. Glad to hear! There for a while everyone was sold out and online was cheaper than local back then but I quit looking after got my bronze one some months ago from SMGA. Kudos to our local dealers!!

Dahlonega Pawn is great as long as you’re within a reasonable distance plus you’re going to pay sales tax. The O.P.s deal delivers it to your local FFL for FREE and without sales tax. So many FFLs are doing transfers at no costs or close to it. Thanks for the heads up O.P. Sorry for the ignorant responses you received.

Dahlonega Pawn is great as long as you’re within a reasonable distance plus you’re going to pay sales tax. The O.P.s deal delivers it to your local FFL for FREE and without sales tax. So many FFLs are doing transfers at no costs or close to it. Thanks for the heads up O.P. Sorry for the ignorant responses you received.

Thanks man, all good. One guy said above he got one local out door for $174 (said 274 but meant 174 I assume)- excellent price with tax. Reason I posted this is bc when I was in market SMGA was the Only dealer who had em at 180 and in stock- Everyone else was higher or OOS, whether local or online. Anywho- cool wheelers at such cheap price point

Thanks man, all good. One guy said above he got one local out door for $174 (said 274 but meant 174 I assume)- excellent price with tax. Reason I posted this is bc when I was in market SMGA was the Only dealer who had em at 180 and in stock- Everyone else was higher or OOS, whether local or online. Anywho- cool wheelers at such cheap price point

Yeah, it was $174 out the door, that was a typo, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom