• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sitivien ST128: D2 steel/G10 handle folding knife - $16.62

I had 2 of these in my cart and was waiting to add something else and they just increased to $24.99.

The blue scales version of the ST128 is still currently on sale. They've shifted which colors are available in the deal a couple of times.

Note that some of the other models have a 20% off coupon. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the ST118, for $22.39 after discount. Want one with a flipper tab.

Pulled the trigger on the ST118. Like it even more than the ST128. It's a bit more compact and is a flipper style. $22.39 after the 20% coupon.

To quote myself from earlier in the thread: "We're doomed." :)

Pulled the trigger on the ST118. Like it even more than the ST128. It's a bit more compact and is a flipper style. $22.39 after the 20% coupon.

To quote myself from earlier in the thread: "We're doomed." :)
i would have never thought Chinese products were ever be comparable to ours. Look at Civivi knifes. Priced between 50 to 100. Good steel, blade centered and opens and closes smoothly. Their prices will climb higher. Also We knives are another Chinese brand and cost a lot higher. Both brands have a lot of great reviews

Back
Top Bottom