• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sks question

Ixraypeople

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
272   0
Reaction score
Marietta to Chatsworth, north Georgia mountains
Just curious if anyone who knows better could tell me a ballpark value on my sks. It's is a Tula marked 1954r with matching numbers from what I can tell. The stock may be an arsenal refurbished number as there are xxxxx over another number. It has the cleaning kit in the buttstock and cleaning rod and original bayonet, barrel is great and I would rate it as very good condition overall. There is no import mark. Thanks!

Some pictures would help I'm sure for any resident experts. You can double the price right now with the prices people are asking for everything. I would give you $200 sight unseen though. LOL

Pre-covid panic price was probably $500 for a clean Tula. No telling what someone might pay for one now.
I have a 1954 Tula as well, super clean. These have slowly been increasing in value for years. Don't plan on ever selling mine, they're just such great underrated rifles.
IMG_20190323_230258.jpg

Just curious if anyone who knows better could tell me a ballpark value on my sks. It's is a Tula marked 1954r with matching numbers from what I can tell. The stock may be an arsenal refurbished number as there are xxxxx over another number. It has the cleaning kit in the buttstock and cleaning rod and original bayonet, barrel is great and I would rate it as very good condition overall. There is no import mark. Thanks!

500-650.

Some pictures would help I'm sure for any resident experts. You can double the price right now with the prices people are asking for everything. I would give you $200 sight unseen though. LOL
I'm good on that. Lol. I mean if a Glock 19 goes for $900...............then......

Back
Top Bottom