• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

Your workmanship looks good enough in this photo. I am going to assume the black unit is the one you talked about making from an a2 receiver. What do you know of structural engineering??? You removed the carry handle correct??? Looks like you have also lengthened the ejector port as well. Any idea what the burst strength of your receiver is?? What is the average burst strength of a forged receiver?? What is the mil spec for this??? Are you seriously going to let a customer shoot this without knowing this???

Yes my customer is going to shoot it....guess who the customer is.....ME.

Just a suggestion, maybe you should lock comments when you are trying to advertise on here. Pretty cool concept on the original post.

Yeah but there is more to an ASA side charger than just the ejection port opened up like on your upper.

There is way more to just opening up the ejection port. Can't be seen in the pic, the charging handle is ambi. We also offer this upper in full ambi, ejects left or right. I know what all the bursts strength points are on our upper receiver. I know we well exceed mil spec and feel 100% confident from a safety stand point to put this in customers hand.

sc2.JPG

Before anybody asks, WE WILL NOT DISCUSS ANY TECHNICAL DETAILS OF THIS PRODUCT IN A PUBLIC FORUM!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh wait, another product from Sky Guns International, made in the garage with a dremel tool, hammer, chisel, drill press and Krylon spray paint.

I have no dog in this fight, nor do I care to, however your attitude in this thread has helped me form the conclusion that I will never own your product.

If you build a quality product, the product itself and happy customers will defend your product for you. Defending your product with a condescending attitude only hurts your public image and makes you look petty.

Oh wait, another product from Sky Guns International, made in the garage with a dremel tool, hammer, chisel, drill press and Krylon spray paint.

I have no dog in this fight, nor do I care to, however your attitude in this thread has helped me form the conclusion that I will never own your product.

If you build a quality product, the product itself and happy customers will defend your product for you. Defending your product with a condescending attitude only hurts your public image and makes you look petty.

I agree that was an immature and unprofessional response. Not the way I would conduct business.

Well said, I was hoping that would not happen..DD

Back
Top Bottom