• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

I find it hard to believe thy all these people are scared to compliment and review your product. People have no problem talking about hi point or Taurus firearms knowing they will get good and bad responses but suddenly they are afraid to talk about skygun rifles?

We get that you won't talk about technical details, repeating it over and over again and doing so in a condescending way doesn't help your companies image. If you aren't prepared for criticism and negative comments then don't post on a public forum.

If you aren't prepared for criticism and negative comments then don't post on a public forum.

Because that's what happened here....:rolleyes:

There's blame on both sides but to say that Skyguns simply isn't "prepared for criticism and negative comments" is intellectually dishonest. The company has been drug through the mud three times now here on the ODT and each time, they have made their case. So if on this third time, the guy gets a little chippy with a known "personality", I'll forgive him.

Last edited:

There's blame on both sides but to say that Skyguns simply isn't "prepared for criticism and negative comments" is intellectually dishonest. The company has been drug through the mud three times now here on the ODT and each time, they have made their case. So if on this third time, the guy gets a little chippy with a known, I'll forgive him.

Your right. I hadn't considered the other threads. But regardless in my opinion a company representative should handle things differently. In a perfect world everyone would act respectfully but many would be fired if they went about things this way on a public forum.

I think of it this way. Would skyguns want this thread to be pulled up when someone googled their name? You can find bashing threads on almost any company, it's how the company responds to the criticism that makes the true difference. The thread about gafiringline last year comes to mind.

Either way this thread hasn't been a good representation of skyguns or the ODT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think of it this way. Would skyguns want this thread to be pulled up when someone googled their name? You can find bashing threads on almost any company, it's how the company responds to the criticism that makes the true difference. The thread about gafiringline last year comes to mind.

Either way this thread hasn't been a good representation of skyguns or the ODT.

Agreed on your last point....but I look at it this way. The other times, Sky Guns behaved in a professional manner....and even at the beginning of this thread, they did so....it wasn't until their answers had been repeatedly ignored and they had been badgered and badgered over and over again that he lashed out....at a certain point, everybody's had enough lip and it's OK to mouth off back, just shows you have a little spunk left. YMMV. :thumb:

Agreed on your last point....but I look at it this way. The other times, Sky Guns behaved in a professional manner....and even at the beginning of this thread, they did so....it wasn't until their answers had been repeatedly ignored and they had been badgered and badgered over and over again that he lashed out....at a certain point, everybody's had enough lip and it's OK to mouth off back, just shows you have a little spunk left. YMMV. :thumb:

But it's not ok to ask someone who makes a marketing claim to back that claim up with facts? We are just supposed to believe what they say is truthful? Look at what happened to NWS for believing people.

There's blame on both sides but to say that Skyguns simply isn't "prepared for criticism and negative comments" is intellectually dishonest. The company has been drug through the mud three times now here on the ODT and each time, they have made their case. So if on this third time, the guy gets a little chippy with a known "personality", I'll forgive him.

Question:
At what point would my emotions get the better of me when someone continually picks a fight and trash talks something they don't even own of which I had invested major $$$, countless hours, blood, sweat, tears, etc..

To add insult to injury, this " Computer Critic" has absolutely no skin in the game but continues on his apparent Quest to harm SkyGuns.

Answer;
At a point A Hell of a lot sooner than the Sky guy did.

You have Earned my respect from what initially appeared to be murky situation Sky Guy.

Because this thread has reached epic-ness, I thought I would join in.

Thanks to Sky guns for volunteering to assemble the AR's for the Leukemia fund raising thing.

That is all.

Carry on.

Because this thread has reached epic-ness, I thought I would join in.

Thanks to Sky guns for volunteering to assemble the AR's for the Leukemia fund raising thing.

That is all.

Carry on.

They also pitched in a new barrel, barrel nut, gas tube and a 4-rail gas block. Regardless of all of the silliness in this thread, they stepped up for the little girl and have won my respect for it.

Back
Top Bottom