• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Skyjacker Defense!!!!! Awesome Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great a new thread.Whats this one about? Oh yeah the same ole **** over and over again.****in horse deader than hell but carry on.

Oh great a new thread.Whats this one about? Oh yeah the same ole **** over and over again.****in horse deader than hell but carry on.
Actually it is the same thread you posted in a few days ago. Tell your buddies to quit creating shill accounts to promote their products and ODT will forget all about them. I couldn't give two ****s about Skyjacker Defense, and if they would quite coming here with shill accounts lying about their products they would never cross my mind again.

Actually it is the same thread you posted in a few days ago. Tell your buddies to quit creating shill accounts to promote their products and ODT will forget all about them. I couldn't give two ****s about Skyjacker Defense, and if they would quite coming here with shill accounts lying about their products they would never cross my mind again.

:tape2:

:hail:

Liar
Once the military approves the F350 test and requires all uppers and lowers to meet the F350 standard you will be running out to jump on the Fspec billet-forged-casting bandwagon. You'll be lonely up on that high horse with your ancient Olympic Arms garbage that doesn't even belong on the same shelf as a whatever- they're-calling- themselves-that-week rifle.

Last edited:
Liar
Once the military approves the F350 test and requires all uppers and lowers to meet the F350 standard you will be running out to jump on the Fspec billet-forged-casting bandwagon. You'll be lonely up on that high horse with your ancient Olympic Arms garbage that doesn't even belong on the same shelf as a whatever- they're-calling- themselves-that-week rifle.

F350 standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom