Snaplock Hunting Blinds

Well I went and took a look at the 4x6 2man blind today. It was very nice. I think it will serve us well. I plan to build a floor from 2x6 pressure treated boards with 5 1/4" decking and use elevators with 4x4x8s to get it off the ground. We have a large food plot and I plan to sit it about 10 yards back in the woods.

I believe it will do nicely.

I will be needing some camo netting. Anyone have a good sourse at a reasonable price?

Well I went and took a look at the 4x6 2man blind today. It was very nice. I think it will serve us well. I plan to build a floor from 2x6 pressure treated boards with 5 1/4" decking and use elevators with 4x4x8s to get it off the ground. We have a large food plot and I plan to sit it about 10 yards back in the woods.

I believe it will do nicely.

I will be needing some camo netting. Anyone have a good sourse at a reasonable price?
Do they not come with floors and what's the price for the 2 man blind? Thanks

No floor, you build your own the way you want it or use it on the ground. I believe the site says $730 for the 4x6. The big draw is its weight and ease to assemble.

Ok, will do. I built this one last year at home then took it to the woods in pieces and assembled it 9' off the ground.

This year I am all for buying one that is already ready to hunt from.
Just curious what was the cost of building this? This looks real nice!

Thanks bp. hth I built this one for a little under $400. Would have been cheaper but the kids were charging union rates that day.

036 - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom