• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snowden: How long can he avoid arrest?

Putin is strong, Xi Jinping is strong.

We got a teleprompter reading joke who can't even get his own party to follow him much less anybody else.

Obama will make a nice useless speech, Putin will laugh and Xi Jinping might get a briefing about it from some underling due to it's unimportance.

Our President is the worlds version of a Male Cheerleader. He's at the game but unlikely to do much more than talk.

He's apparently in Russia today. He reportedly has 4 laptops full of data. The US has charged him with Espionage and is putting a lot of pressure on Russia to send him to us. He was supposed to have flown to Cuba today but scrapped his plans once he realized they would fly over US territories and may be forced to land.

The heat is on. How long can he last?
I just read that story. I don't think Russia is 'looking for him'. Anyone else think it's coincidence he went from China directly to one of their buddies? Thinking the Russians were expecting, and waiting for him. Next, it'll be another country that hates us, and would love some data they could exploit.

He can last forever.

Obama is a teleprompter reading asshat and Putin is a Mafia style Stalin reincarnate.

It’s like Godzilla vs the Pillsbury Dough Boy and we are screwed.

Putin is strong, Xi Jinping is strong.

We got a teleprompter reading joke who can't even get his own party to follow him much less anybody else.

Obama will make a nice useless speech, Putin will laugh and Xi Jinping might get a briefing about it from some underling due to it's unimportance.

Our President is the worlds version of a Male Cheerleader. He's at the game but unlikely to do much more than talk.

So you basically posted the same opinion twice?

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_24_y7ahupy2.jpg

Treason, espionage, whatever you want to call it I don't really care. The guy violated his oath regarding classified information and I hope they punish him to the fullest extent possible.

Anyone else think it's coincidence he went from China directly to one of their buddies?
No, any other airline (besides the Russian owned one he flew) en route to Ecuador would have had to land/route through a country that pretends to still respect the United States.

No, any other airline (besides the Russian owned one he flew) en route to Ecuador would have had to land/route through a country that pretends to still respect the United States.
We're gonna see more 'Hey, look! He's here!" smoke and mirrors BS before he's caught, if ever. He's valuable to too many people right now.

Back
Top Bottom