• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So Adventure Outdoors caught fire today...

My understanding is it happened at the old location. What I remember is they had guns they weren't able to account for. The guns were then ending up in New York City. Bloomberg even sued them. Whole thing was kind of a mess. I'm not sure what was ever able to have been proven. But it looked pretty bad. I do remember they seem to blame bad employees for the unaccounted guns.
thats not even close to what happened

My understanding is it happened at the old location. What I remember is they had guns they weren't able to account for. The guns were then ending up in New York City. Bloomberg even sued them. Whole thing was kind of a mess. I'm not sure what was ever able to have been proven. But it looked pretty bad. I do remember they seem to blame bad employees for the unaccounted guns.

The only line in this story that is the truth is that they moved. The rest is pure 100% BS

At least 2 lines are true.

Sued by Bloomberg and they moved.
https://www.ajc.com/news/local/smyr...l-fight-with-new-york/6jFxN840A8JQUr4LOElPSK/

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1427265/adventure-outdoors-inc-v-bloomberg/

If you have facts you would like to share I would be happy to read the articles, findings, or law journals.

I was at an event with the owner and this was one of the topics of discussion. I will not post our private conversation here. He was rather open about what took place. I doubt any news outlet would even come close to printing that the sky is blue let alone the facts.

I was at an event with the owner and this was one of the topics of discussion. I will not post our private conversation here. He was rather open about what took place. I doubt any news outlet would even come close to printing that the sky is blue let alone the facts.
I grew up with, and am still friends with his son. A friend of the owner as well and spent a lot of time and money in the original location and the first So Cobb Dr location. Knew then and know now what was/is going on.....but, like you, aint gonna air private laundry in public.

Other than to say.....Bloomberg targeted several large private gun stores to try and bankrupt them by suing...it didnt work

the crazy receipt checking rules came about by some crazy theft issues they had many, many years ago. all perps were dealt with and did big boy prison time

So it seems like the fire was actually another numbnuts shooting tracer ammo. The one time I went to their range they checked all my ammo, so I'm kind of surprised, but this came right from one of the employees there.

I'm also surprised it caused any kind of fire, since they don't (or didn't) have a chipped-rubber backstop. I'm guessing it was unburnt powder even so...

So it seems like the fire was actually another numbnuts shooting tracer ammo. the one time I went to their range they checked all my ammo, so I'm kind of surprised, but this came right from one of the employees there.

I'm also surprised it caused any kind of fire, since they don't (or didn't0 have a chipped-rubber backstop. I'm guessing it was unburnt powder even so...
Complete moron shooting tracers on an indoor range. Makes all shooters look like booger eating, ass crack picking, mouth breathing morons.

Complete moron shooting tracers on an indoor range. Makes all shooters look like booger eating, ass crack picking, mouth breathing morons.

Maybe his laser sight caught the paper target on fire?
Odin3W_clip5-ignites-paper.gif
:)

So it seems like the fire was actually another numbnuts shooting tracer ammo. the one time I went to their range they checked all my ammo, so I'm kind of surprised, but this came right from one of the employees there.

I'm also surprised it caused any kind of fire, since they don't (or didn't0 have a chipped-rubber backstop. I'm guessing it was unburnt powder even so...

So not only are their rules unreasonable for the customer, they are ineffective as well. I bet they doubled down. Glad I canceled my membership and haven't gone back.

Back
Top Bottom