• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So how many folks got a call from the Postal Inspector lately?

I got their official 'request for information' via email.

I looked up the office it mentions on the USPS web site and called the main number. When I asked for the agent by name I was routed to the same guy I who called me, so it's legit.

It sounds like they have all his ODT PMs and such, which is how I came up. We only used PMs but we did swap cell numbers for the meetup, and that was the number he called me on.

I wonder if they had a warrant they presented the owner of site for this info, or I guess they could have just conducted a search warrant on his computer and harvested the PM's that way. Just curious if they obtain that info during the investigative phase or post indictment.

I wonder if they had a warrant they presented the owner of site for this info, or I guess they could have just conducted a search warrant on his computer and harvested the PM's that way. Just curious if they obtain that info during the investigative phase or post indictment.
I was told yesterday they can't pull your info without a warrant...lmao 😀

How could it be cheaper for a Calif. buyer to purchase a firearm here and have it shipped to a Cal DOJ approved FFL to receive and then transfer? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.
I am assuming that they are just being put in a box and sent to someone in California no FFL?....otherwise why would anyone from the postmaster or other law enforcement be involved....

Back
Top Bottom