So I’m away for 6 months and now people are asking $300-$400 for mosins?

Asking $400 for a Mosin should allow us to haze the poster. Should be a special exemption for this scenario.
IDK bout dat! Jes saw an sks to trade for an AR. Bought 3 of those rascals for 69.95 at roses years ago. Folks asking for even swaps an sks for an ak. Place is going nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a new Ar with about 1000 rounds 5 yrs ago....still have not fired it but I have fired my bolt actions many times in that span.

Am I missing something here? A republican is in office and C&R prices across the board continuing to creep up.....please explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching a show on line and it was talking about 10 weapons that will impossible to get at a regular price in the future. Russian and Finnish captured Nagants were on the list. Plus, 2 types of German Mausers, a few French rifles, the one that SURPRISED me the most was the 1960's and 70's, S&W Snubnose's.

I was watching a show on line and it was talking about 10 weapons that will impossible to get at a regular price in the future. Russian and Finnish captured Nagants were on the list. Plus, 2 types of German Mausers, a few French rifles, the one that SURPRISED me the most was the 1960's and 70's, S&W Snubnose's.
Link please

Back
Top Bottom