• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I bought a Jeep. Now what?

Plumminfool

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Antique
373   0
Reaction score
Traded an extra car I had for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It’s a Sahara Winter edition. Like firearm collecting, I can’t leave well enough alone so what modifications should I do first? Uses will be taking kids to school, running around town and the occasional trail ride. I’m thinking a small lift and 35’s? 3.73 gears already onboard.
image.jpg

Make sure if you lift it you use a quality lift and installer, check all the suspension parts for wear, lifts can sometimes speed up the onset of death wobble, and stopping death wobble is not an enjoyable rabbit hole to go down.

Personally I would leave it just like it is, and modify it if you need more capability. It looks like it may have a little lift on it now, but that may be the angle of pic.

If you absolutely have to modify it now, put a bumper and winch on it...that will get you outta trouble on the trail.

Traded an extra car I had for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It’s a Sahara Winter edition. Like firearm collecting, I can’t leave well enough alone so what modifications should I do first? Uses will be taking kids to school, running around town and the occasional trail ride. I’m thinking a small lift and 35’s? 3.73 gears already onboard.View attachment 5176438
Make it a two door,a real jeep.

Back
Top Bottom