• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I can say something is a good deal but I can't say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosign!

If you went to Kroger and saw the same item (say a bag of chips) for more than you saw at Publix.... would you just buy the higher priced one? Or would you show the Manager and get a price match? And you wouldn't go to the Dollar Store and expect to see the same prices as either of those places.
Yeah, but would you expect to be able to tape a sign up next to the price tag at Kroger? Or maybe be allowed to stand outside the store shouting about their high price on Ruffles?

Move along...

Yeah, but would you expect to be able to tape a sign up next to the price tag at Kroger? Or maybe be allowed to stand outside the store shouting about their high price on Ruffles?

Move along...

No, but you could certainly tell management that it's cheaper elsewhere and they can decide whether or not to change the price. Stores actually check the prices elsewhere before pricing products competitively, but the least most stores do is price match. If your spouse is going to Kroger to get Ruffles but you know it's cheaper at Publix. Would you say something? Of course. If I can tell Kroger a price is too high, then why not the same on a forum for used items?

ODT isn't a retail store, so your analogy isn't relative.

Move along...

HaHa, ya right, LOL, eat popcorn, etc... If we can't criticize a listing, why can we praise one??? Why shouldn't we be able to publicly show online prices to educate flippers that their egregiously high priced listings are HILARIOUS. If we allow "Deal of the Day" and "Good Deal" accolades why can't we demoralize those guilty of exploitation. Yes, exploitation, exploiting the rules of this forum knowing they are protected from ridicule despite their nefarious listing practices. It's BS.

:deadhorse:

What's hilariously hypocritical is people jumping on this post to criticize what you said and those that agree. But we're not allowed to criticize overpriced listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom