• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I Got Pulled Over...

You should only speak a few words to cops when pulled over:
Hello, officer, why did you pull me over?
Respectfully, I’d rather not to talk about my day.
Respectfully, Am I detained or am I free to go?
Pursuant the 5th Ammendment, I cannot answer any (more) questions.
NO MORE WORDS AFTER THESE

If you just can’t do it, here is what I teach my children:
‘Hello Officer. Why did you pull me over?
Respectfully, as a rule, my dad says I cannot answer any questions. I’m sorry.
If the cop continues to ask questions, just repeat:
Respectfully, as a rule, my dad says I cannot answer any questions. I’m sorry.
NO NEW WORDS AND NO ADDITIONAL WORDS

A cop is allowed to ask you whatever he/she wants. You are under no obligation to answer ANY QUESTION. Asserting your rights is not disrespectful. If the cop asks you to get out of the car, you must. He will claim it was for safety reasons. HOPE THIS HELPS
Exactly. Well articulated. Keep it simple. No matter how entitled people seem to be simply because they're "old".

As someone with arrest authority, he's presenting himself on here like he's trying to get away with something. Also, the fact that you point fingers at someone for encouraging "owning your actions" sounds more p*ssy than a liberal lol. I say this with love.
I'm conservative and a man of my word too. Careful what you push.

As someone with arrest authority, he's presenting himself on here like he's trying to get away with something. Also, the fact that you point fingers at someone for encouraging "owning your actions" sounds more p*ssy than a liberal lol. I say this with love.

So what's the answer? Since you have this power - why would you question/quiz someone in that manner after pulling them over? I mean, you have to have a valid reason to pull someone over don't you?

So what's the answer? Since you have this power - why would you question/quiz someone in that manner after pulling them over? I mean, you have to have a valid reason to pull someone over don't you?
I also don't see it as power. Unfortunately it's a last resort of some jobs and I think it's ridiculous unless absolutely warranted. It's like second to last resort imo

Back
Top Bottom