• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I Got Pulled Over...

8b3rv0.jpg

As i just turned 74 I'm hoping for one of those young Troopers to ask if I have any drugs or weapons in the car..."well Sonny we can start with metamucil and end with .45 acp ..or start with .45 acp then we wont need the metamucil.

Just kiddin..Back the Blue

You do have the right to remain silent, respectfully tell him that if you don't want to answer questions. My inlaws donated to the PBA and they gave me their decals to put on my car. Maybe it works, been 30 years since I've been pulled over.

I sorta felt that was the case. I'm confident I never touched the yellow line but he advised otherwise. He was nice about it but I've learned (the hard way) to not argue with a cop on the side of the road hahahaha. I decided years ago that when a cop starts to be jerk i'll get 911 on speaker hahahaha.
Sounds like he was bored.
Lesson from a former co-worker:
First thing out of your mouth when you roll down the window "Don't you have anything better to do?"

I was polite and answered the questions. It was just real invasive questioning such as:
Why were you in Canton? To see my dad and brothers
What did you guys do? Watched UGA football
Did you have anything to drink? Water (still had to do field sobriety)
Why are traveling so late? Left after the game was over
Etc Etc Etc...

I was tired and just trying to get home. I left the house (Braselton) at 5:30am. Went hunting in Commerce, swung by my office in Athens, drove to adventure outdoors, then to Canton by 4. Made the mistake of coming home thru forsyth county. Shouldve stuck with interstates :rolleyes:. Wasted 30 minutes on that BS.
Way too invasive IMO. He was definitely fishing for a DUI charge. None of his damn business why you were out in Canton or why you're traveling late. And unless you were all over the road, and reeked of booze or weed when he stopped you, it shouldn't have gotten to the point of a sobriety test either...

Back
Top Bottom