• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I Got Pulled Over...

On a rural country road in the cotton belt of SW Georgia, earlier today,
I twisted the throttle on my Honda Shadow 1100 bike and ran it from 65 up to 85 in just a few seconds.
Satisfied with the torque in 5th gear, I let it slow back down to 65MPH.
Then, I saw the GSP trooper's blue car sitting in the median.
Lucky me.
Meny moons ago my girlfriend at the time later to my 1st 'wife' (as I type depressing) anyway back to the story; we planned on taking a few friends to Six Flags. who of course ended up taking their sweet old time on getting ready... (and I strongly dislike waiting on people that I am helping out) me getting pissed but being civil of course. last pick up put us at 138 I85
on the ramp I floored it had that 77 dam near 120 when I looked over and seen, I swear a GSP officer looking at me as we passed him but it was an instant, just as quick I see him in rearview mirror locking it up then heading for median as we hit another "dip" in the road! This was it, the final straw that broke the camel's back. I slammed the breaks as hard as I could slung everyone to windshield ....... Gotter stopped got out 'slammed' the door went to the back of car to receive my just reward.
as I stood at the trunk with wallet in hand, he came over the rise (GSP) and past me doing better than 130 mph.
Well standing there a little perplex and stunned I finally got back in the car of which was dead silent sat down and everyone e-fing lost it ... as we laughed our a** off I drove us all to Six Flags we all had an awesome day!

Meny moons ago my girlfriend at the time later to my 1st 'wife' (as I type depressing) anyway back to the story; we planned on taking a few friends to Six Flags. who of course ended up taking their sweet old time on getting ready... (and I strongly dislike waiting on people that I am helping out) me getting pissed but being civil of course. last pick up put us at 138 I85
on the ramp I floored it had that 77 dam near 120 when I looked over and seen, I swear a GSP officer looking at me as we passed him but it was an instant, just as quick I see him in rearview mirror locking it up then heading for median as we hit another "dip" in the road! This was it, the final straw that broke the camel's back. I slammed the breaks as hard as I could slung everyone to windshield ....... Gotter stopped got out 'slammed' the door went to the back of car to receive my just reward.
as I stood at the trunk with wallet in hand, he came over the rise (GSP) and past me doing better than 130 mph.
Well standing there a little perplex and stunned I finally got back in the car of which was dead silent sat down and everyone e-fing lost it ... as we laughed our a** off I drove us all to Six Flags we all had an awesome day!
Great story!

Or hire ODT Lawyers.
tenor-161560036.gif

I just copy sling blades exact accent and demeanor and tell the officer “ plee refer to me as MUH NUGGET” , followed by a ummmmm-HMMMM…. Pick your battles, you don’t have to tell the truth. Where are you coming from “ MUH nuggets house” .

I was polite and answered the questions. It was just real invasive questioning such as:
Why were you in Canton? To see my dad and brothers
What did you guys do? Watched UGA football
Did you have anything to drink? Water (still had to do field sobriety)
Why are traveling so late? Left after the game was over
Etc Etc Etc...

I was tired and just trying to get home. I left the house (Braselton) at 5:30am. Went hunting in Commerce, swung by my office in Athens, drove to adventure outdoors, then to Canton by 4. Made the mistake of coming home thru forsyth county. Shouldve stuck with interstates :rolleyes:. Wasted 30 minutes on that BS.
You never HAVE to do a FST they are not required. You can say no. They are not to test you to see "if you are ok to drive" They are to get evidence of you on film.

Back
Top Bottom