• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So. It turns out I can ride the thing...

We knew you could do it, you just needed some time to figure it out,, yea no twisties for a while, take it easy and learn for your mistakes,

So here's the deal. Turns out I may actually be able to ride the damn thing. See the story here: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...bike-give-me-some-advice-on-a-new-one.890488/

Holy ****. Took my very first ride on it (as in- on ANY motorcycle on the road... ever). I put 48 of my very own miles on it.
And I haven't been able to wipe this big ass grin off my face. Seriously walking around looking like I've been doing drugs all day. Yeeaaa!

Thank you all so much for all of the advice about what to do!!! Whoop!
yes bigger is better...i mean the bigger the ride...the better the time! let those long locks flow in the wind! ohhhh yeaaah

Last edited:
postpics.gif

Thanks guys! I rode it again yesterday- maybe another 50 miles or so. Had to stop short at one point... Got to deep into the front brake and tipped her over. :( killed it, threw down the kick stand and ran around and got it back over. I had one little old lady watching the whole thing. I waved at her as I got back on.... She just stared slack jawed. It was kinda funny in the middle of being pissed off. Gonna try again today... Heading to a big church parking lot to work on tighter turns and braking correctly.

I have these couple of pictures from the first day:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 26
And again- thanks so much for the attaboys and advice. I am so amazed by the support (here and otherwise) within the biking community... Just WOW. Thank you!!! ;);)

Back
Top Bottom