• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now there's a Yeti bucket. No, seriously...

Kind of. Its round instead of rectangle or square.
https://www.yeti.com/hard-coolers/t...=USD&CAWELAID=120329620000000024&CAGPSPN=pwcBCAAGID=34051664616&CATCI=aud-156742705949:pla-74739853109&gclid=Cj0KCQiA_5_QBRC9ARIsADVww16G_DGyYESRsVVHgp7IVhX-kBA4oRjaHGI6NAb9p9WuB53kAmvUgiYaAv0nEALw_wcB

Just can't believe people will pay this for something's. Cooler while l disagree with l understand but bucket or tube. Come on people
That wins the Stupidest Use of Money award right there. So what im getting from this is that Yeti is now actively attempting to Branch out and have their logo on everything in the home . I can't wait to see the Yeti shower curtain and toilet brush.

That wins the Stupidest Use of Money award right there. So what im getting from this is that Yeti is now actively attempting to Branch out and have their logo on everything in the home . I can't wait to see the Yeti shower curtain and toilet brush.

A Yeti toilet seat will be next.

ZomboMeme 12112017151047.jpg

My question is how much is too much? I mean how many stupid ass status symbol accessories and accompanying stickers does one need to spend WAY too much money on before realizing that they just went too far? Personally I thought they had jumped the shark with the soft sided "Cooler" that sells for $200.00. But obviously I was WAY off the mark.
Maybe instead of a restored/repaint on the old LeBaron I should just sticker the hell out of it. I could get one of those Salt Life stickers and just be an insufferable Crocs wearing Douchebag. So y'all keep me in mind for your unused Costa, Glock, Yeti, Browning,Planet Fitness etc stickers.

Back
Top Bottom