• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So that whole tubes tied thing...

Thanks man. I was kind of content with the 3 we have (17, 6 and 5) but I will come around. Right now I'm just in shock and sort of figuring things out.

Not sure what the doc will say at this point. Because she is 37, she will be an at risk pregnancy. I guess fingers crossed and lots of prayer will be in order.

And I'm getting snipped.

Haha I hear ya.

X2 on the snipping thing. I really need to do that soon.

Congrats. Don't worry too much about the age. My sister had he last at 40, and although he is the most evil of her children, he's also the smartest.

sure enough it is not 100% effective, i knew girl in college who had it done cuz she didn't want to get preggers while in school. didn't work. congrats on a new child. now get snipped on monday. it's an outpatient procedure, u will be back on ur feet in no time

- - - Updated - - -

My sister had he last at 40, and although he is the most evil of her children, he's also the smartest.

this is true more often times than not

My wife and I decided I needed to get fixed. The night before my surgery ( one last go around just in case ) I got my wife pregnant. We were a little upset about it cause we already had two kids,but as soon as my daughter got her I don't know what I'd do without her. Some things are just meant to be.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_08_11_dusu9y2y.jpg

Better name the kid Haysoos ;)

Careful with the "Who's your daddy?" jokes. My ex didn't appreciate it at all. People would say my daughter looks like her daddy and I'd always joke "Yeah. and if I ever find that SOB..". Wife never seemed to laugh. LOL!

Oh...and thankfully, my daughter grew out of looking like daddy. Damn good thing too. I used to call her puddin head when she was a baby. Wife never appreciate THAT either.

Back
Top Bottom