• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So this is what happens.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i'm not mad. . .i don't have an anger problem , you say i condone misrepresenting items for sale which isn't true just because i didn't side with you after your other whiny a$$ thread. There ain't much you can do about it 6 weeks after the fact , did you think of that!

Easy now, that's a friend of mine.

I just call 'em like I see 'em. So let me get this straight. Timmy is the little bully that comes to a battle of wits armed with a water pistol and when he starts falling behind, you jump in and take up for him? Maybe you should teach Timmy some manners, and that old rule about "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."

oh i can take it! How am i a bully? I told you what i thought and you got mad! you are the one out a $1000 AR not me buddy!!!:pound:

Come on, you can't be for real...... what are you 12 years old? I would be ashamed to post that kindergarten crap that you are posting. If you have the slightest of intelligence, find a post where I said that I was mad. Children.....

Come on, you can't be for real...... what are you 12 years old? I would be ashamed to post that kindergarten crap that you are posting. If you have the slightest of intelligence find a post where I said that I was mad. Children.....

Who the hell wouldn't be mad if they made a trade like you did , then got screwed 6 weeks later! You are obviously smarter than all the rest of. . .especially since you make such great trades, i will just give in and won't argue with you anymore. Why should i try and find a post where i'm the intelligent one . . you are the one that has some catching up to do after that trade

I just call 'em like I see 'em. So let me get this straight. Timmy is the little bully that comes to a battle of wits armed with a water pistol and when he starts falling behind, you jump in and take up for him? Maybe you should teach Timmy some manners, and that old rule about "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."

As far as Tim being a "bully", I think you're just mad now :lol: I can assure you he doesn't need me to take up for him. Other than that, I really don't feel the need to have a sniveling little keyboard war as you apparently are trying so hard to do. I also have enough sense to tell the difference between a shotgun barrel and a bull barrel so that I don't get ripped off to the point of embarrassment, then post an 8 page whine thread about it weeks later.

oh i can take it! How am i a bully? I told you what i thought and you got mad! you are the one out a $1000 AR not me buddy!!!:pound:
^this
Well enough to know better than to do what you did!!
^this
Who the hell wouldn't be mad if they made a trade like you did , then got screwed 6 weeks later! You are obviously smarter than all the rest of. . .especially since you make such great trades, i will just give in and won't argue with you anymore. Why should i try and find a post where i'm the intelligent one . . you are the one that has some catching up to do after that trade
owned

:)

If you could read, you would know that I have said many times over, if I were to be mad, I would have to be mad at myself for taking the man at his word and not doing a better job of inspecting it. You are right about that, I failed at inspecting the rifle. I had talked to him several times, he seemed nice enough. Someone that I trusted had seen and shot the rifle, so I seen no reason to doubt him. The night that we met, I had a lot going on, that was more important than rifle at the time. I looked it over, put it in a case and put it in the house and came back to Newnan. I went back down last weekend, had some time to look at it, and found the discrepancies (sorry about the big word, that means things that were not as suggested) in the rifle. I emailed him and posted the findings on the board. I didn't release any details about the individual until I received a response blowing it off.

I may have been mad if it was my only AR, I may have been mad if it was one of better ARs, but I most likely wouldn't have been mad, because I don't usually get mad at myself. I wanted a Mini, and I have one. I hoped that I was trading for one with a Bull Barrel, but I will buy a barrel and have it installed. I lost some money on it, but it isn't the fist time that I have lost money and I suspect that it won't be the last.

What I did feel obligated to do, is to let the fellow members know what went on, so that they conduct their business with him being forewarned. If you taken the time to let the post soak in, you would have noticed that most here appreciate that. I figured that they would as I have been here for a long time, along with many of the others. Most of us, have some since of honor about us.

I don't have to worry about getting him back or being angry, because one thing that I have learned in life is that Karma usually takes care of it all. I appreciate the entertainment tonight. I got a good laugh out of telling my wife how I was called an idiot by someone that can't read, write and sounds like a kindergartner. Take the time to read the post (you really do need the practice) and find one where I say that I am mad.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom