• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

A few months back I sold my 08 BMW R1200GS to a buddy and was going to replace it with a R1250GS...I made the mistake of riding a Ducati Multistrada and although not a fan of red I did a little searching and found the Multistrada 1260 Grand Tour....

This one followed me home and man is it a sleeper!

Full Termi exhaust with race tune and all the touring bells and whistles and some carbon/anodized bits sprinkled throughout!

I've been getting to know it on my home court, Fort Mtn and took it for a spin to the Cherohala Skyway on Wed with my sons. It's a blast to ride and my love it too.

316310654_10229057900786387_2085984609864690188_n copy.jpg

DSCF8886.JPG

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4338.jpg

DSCF8889.JPG

DSCF8980.JPG

DSCF8968.JPG

Nice photography, Shane. One of these days I'm gonna get a friend to crouch by the side of the road and get some photos of me cruising by --not heavily leaning into a turn, but just riding.
I want a pic with my boots up on the foot pegs.

Nice photography, Shane. One of these days I'm gonna get a friend to crouch by the side of the road and get some photos of me cruising by --not heavily leaning into a turn, but just riding.
I want a pic with my boots up on the foot pegs.

Thanks....we all like to see our bikes in action..Given that I'm the photographer in the family I get great photos of my sons...and very few of myself...that's ok by me though as I love the memories we are making.

DSCF8802.JPG

DSCF8828.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG

DSCF8859 copy.jpg

Great looking scooter shaneadams90 shaneadams90 !!

All of you guys here have some really nice bikes , I really got to get a new one and get back to riding again.
I thought I would be ok after I had some issues with spine injuries/surgeries, etc., but I have found myself wanting to get back on one really bad these last few months .
I guess once it is in your blood, you can’t just “turn it off” and stop riding ! Lol. Been at it since I was a kid, hit the streets at 15 (legally) with the learners license and it was ‘ALL IN’ from there !

(Great pics too !)

Back
Top Bottom