• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So who all rides motorcycles?????

As others have said. Two wheels campground is nice and clean. Good food (looked like some of the locals were eating there Saturday night) and the bathhouse was clean. We tent camped but one guy who rented a cabin said the mattress was pretty uncomfortable so you may want to bring a blowup mattress if you rent a cabin. I snapped a couple pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 30
So in my shipping business i have shifted further from furniture and more into motorcycles. Here are some of the latest shipments....
very nice superduke SE. there's few things from the SE that I would like (billet triples and wave rotors) but I like my standard color bike... :)

BTW post or forward me your info on shipping. I get asked questions from friends a lot about shipping bikes, either before/after a ride or thinking of buying one in a different location.

very nice superduke SE. there's few things from the SE that I would like (billet triples and wave rotors) but I like my standard color bike... :)

BTW post or forward me your info on shipping. I get asked questions from friends a lot about shipping bikes, either before/after a ride or thinking of buying one in a different location.

From what i understand the Superduke R was a local guy who was working out of state. He cashed in a lot of savings and money he had saved up to buy it and flew home just to take delivery of it. This was the only one available in the southeast. Gorgeous bike.

The Triumph fairy left this in the garage on Friday!

View attachment 927830

View attachment 927831

Nice 955i! I had a 2006 just like that one, and a silver 2005, a blue 1995, and a orange 2012! I now have a 2010 Street Triple R (after owning two Scramblers 2010/2012), and I'm having a blast on it. Now that it's cooled off and my weekend job has slowed down, I'll be doing some riding soon. I am a huge Triumph fan, especially their triples.

Back
Top Bottom