• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So who else has gone down the Kodi wormhole ?

I really like my Kodi, been using the app for roughly 3 years now, and have yet to receive a cease and desist letter. It also is not currently illegal to own or operate a Kodi Box, because it is not piracy, it is streaming, not downloading, which falls in a grey area in the law. Also to anyone who wants to test it out, you can get the app on almost any android device Then google how to add exodus and give her a shot. Also, as far as theft goes Movie theaters and Cable companies are the real thiefs

I really like my Kodi, been using the app for roughly 3 years now, and have yet to receive a cease and desist letter. It also is not currently illegal to own or operate a Kodi Box, because it is not piracy, it is streaming, not downloading, which falls in a grey area in the law. Also to anyone who wants to test it out, you can get the app on almost any android device Then google how to add exodus and give her a shot. Also, as far as theft goes Movie theaters and Cable companies are the real thiefs

It's not stealing because technically you are not downloading? If that helps you sleep I guess.

Yup, Not stealing, just a loophole. As long as its not in theaters it's fair game. I also pay for Netflix and Hulu, but theres just nothing quite like trying to explain a movie from the 80's to your kids, then just being able to pull it up and show them, like the movie "Rad"

it is streaming, not downloading,
If that helps you sleep at night.

I prefer just being honest with my self.

I sometimes break the law. For example I have been known to exceed the posted speed limit but I don’t tell myself that since I haven’t got a ticket, that must mean it wasn’t illegal.

Back
Top Bottom