• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you have a $100000 to "legally" invest and grow for 10yrs, what do you do?

Id look into Lifestyles Unlimited ,
its a real estate syndication group, where several investors pool money for a down payment on an apartment complex,
they have it pretty well figured out how to make money cleaning and fixing up the complex and selling it 2 or 3 years later for a good profit.

and they are very transparent with the books for it. they dont try to hide anything.

Buy a CBD/Delta 8 /vape shop.
With legal medical cannabis available in Georgia now I wouldn't invest in CBD. The legislation is currently being rewritten to allow for smokable and vape coming soon (next year) there's going to be a bigger shift in that market. Johnson and Johnson owns the only certified legal cannibas producer in Georgia; Momenta Pharmaceuticals....that's probably where I'd put the equivalent of a cbd vape shop investment.

Purpose is to have enough money to retire and leave money for 3 young adults 19 to 23.

What do you do that is legitimate and works?
I'm confused. $100k isn't enough to retire off of in 10 years regardless of any feasible return much less have extra to leave to three kids?
But to sort of answer, buy real estate on the outskirts of a growing area. If it's something you get any utility out of, even better.

Back
Top Bottom