• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some nicer pics of my "custom" M&P 45

Ok, I can't see them in Firefox or Safari. Let me remote into my server at home and see if I can see them from home.

This is weird. It's only your pictures too. Not even showing up as bad links, there just isn't anything there. It looks to me like you didn't even post pictures.

How bout this one:

i51.tinypic.com_260bwg6.jpg

The picture in the post above this one is hosted at tinypic, the others are on the odt server.

OK, WTF?I'm posting this from my file server back home in Georgia. I can clearly see your pictures from it. What the heck is wrong with my Mac. Lemme see if the hotels internet is blocking it. Stand by, going to reconnect with my aircard.

There is your problem

I know, I know, but just like my guns, I like to use the best I can afford with everything I do. I could use a PC, heck I own at least 10 of them, including a brand new Thinkpad. My 2 year old Macbook pro runs circles around all of them, and makes my job easier, so it is what I use 99.9% of the time.

I do use my Thinkpad some though. Generally when I want to remind myself what a piece of crap windows is.

Ok, figured out the problem. For some reason the internet here at the hotel has a content filter on that for some reason is blocking images from the ODT Server. Not sure why, but they are. I can see the pictures fine while connected to my Verizon air card.

Crisis averted. You may all return to your homes.

Back
Top Bottom