• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some observations on the SIG Cross, without a range report

Nice color combo. Cant wait to see the finishing touches.

It’s been in pieces since I got it, while my machinist buddy got the necessary measurements to make a “reaction rod” to easily remove and install barrels. We will be manufacturing these for sale very soon.

Had the stainless steel barrel Cerakoted in Armor Black, and the forend Cerakoted in a shade of ODG, all done by Skydas Gear in Marietta. Flawless job, and I’ve never had Cerakote done that quickly.

Just waiting on the scope that I ordered last month to arrive. Trying to keep it as light as possible, so it will probably be mounted in NF Ultralight rings, although a NF Unimount is a possibility. The factory scope mount already has a 20MOA bias.

View attachment 3879686View attachment 3879687View attachment 3879688View attachment 3879689

It’s been in pieces since I got it, while my machinist buddy got the necessary measurements to make a “reaction rod” to easily remove and install barrels. We will be manufacturing these for sale very soon.

Had the stainless steel barrel Cerakoted in Armor Black, and the forend Cerakoted in a shade of ODG, all done by Skydas Gear in Marietta. Flawless job, and I’ve never had Cerakote done that quickly.

Just waiting on the scope that I ordered last month to arrive. Trying to keep it as light as possible, so it will probably be mounted in NF Ultralight rings, although a NF Unimount is a possibility. The factory scope mount already has a 20MOA bias.

View attachment 3879686View attachment 3879687View attachment 3879688View attachment 3879689
I like it. Looks great.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom