• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone please explain this to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks for your service. Please pm me the name of the member who said that. I'd like to know so I can avoid interacting with some one who is so unappreciative of our service men and women."

I feel the same as the member who posted this.

A simple "no thanks" would have been more appropriate.

I know that I don't have a lot of trades or post here. But this a do know they are a lot of men here that have but thier ass on the line for the country. So we all could have the freedom's we have. All true Warriors IMO. All have been through hell and back.
A simple no thanks should've been it.
As for for Mr Jordan or whatever you've changed your name to now. Word to the wise your better off going and sitting around the"camp fire" I don't see a future here for you personally. If you feel that way towards men who served no telling what you think about public safety. I don't want to know then I'll nut up. I've walked in area's where most wouldn't. I've been out number 400 inmates to my partner an myself. Not many men like then odds especially with only handcuffs and pepper spray.

Greybeard you're right I should blow it off. My step dad along with some hunting buddies were in Vietnam. My Grandfather was in Korea. Plus friends that have been in the sandbox several times. I would NEVER think about disrespecting a veteran. Or not do a deal with someone due to the fact they severed this country and proud of it. I just wasn't raised like that. Just as I'm proud of the time I was a LEO.
To me that's like saying if you drive a Ford or Dodge I can't deal with you.
I've been on here for 10 years now never come close to ignoring someone. Until last week when someone said something about crippen son doing gymnastics and today. You don't mess with a guy's children or disrespectful about his service to this country. Both could get you a beat down in person.

man-bund-you-mean-douche-knot-inngflip-com-s-rt-3743459.jpg

And about the man bun...,..here ya go

Thank you for your service and your story....not all here are of that mindset and im sure will be taken out with the trash flogged by his piers and made to melt like the piece of frozen **** he is for saying such trash. YOU DONT STEP ON SUPERMANS CAPE ..and you sure as hell dont mess with a HERO...% that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom