• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something wicked this way come?

Madrox

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fancy Man of Cornwood
476   1
Reaction score
I am a fan of the conspiracy theories. I like reading them with an open mind and investigating what I can. Here lately a lot of these seem to be meshing together and I don't like it.

You have the Fema Camps, DHS buying **** tons of ammo, Americans can be detained indefinitely or killed, the targets that are little kids/women/elderly people, drones, weapon ban talks, New Madrid, Haarp, and all of these false flag operations that seem to be building up to something and it does not look good.

Is there a large scale plot about to hatch? What are your thoughts?

I think either Im getting crazier or becoming more enlightened. Meaning, the older I get, the worse it looks. Big brother is definitely up to something and it is at the expense of liberty. I been about 2 seconds from a tin hat for a while now but Im starting to think I need a remote cave system to live in, far underground where its safe.

I think either Im getting crazier or becoming more enlightened. Meaning, the older I get, the worse it looks. Big brother is definitely up to something and it is at the expense of liberty. I been about 2 seconds from a tin hat for a while now but Im starting to think I need a remote cave system to live in, far underground where its safe.

You and me both... the older I get, the more it seems like there are things moving at a meta level that will result in some truly bad things for you and me :)

1820_582938181718491_144132230_n.jpg

Table of Contents:

• Dept. of Justice Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns
  • FEDS BUYING ENOUGH BULLETS FOR ’24-YEAR WAR’ Radio host warns: DHS preparing for prolonged riots in U.S.
  • Gun dealers report shortages of ammunition
  • Government is buying up ammo that they had no use for, such as the 22LR, and just destroying it to keep it off the shelves
  • Ammo Prices Have Doubled Since December At ‘America’s Largest Gun Shop’
  • URGENT: Veterans Are Receiving Letters From VA Prohibiting The Ownership Of Firearms…!
  • Federal Government Moves to Disarm Veterans
  • DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners: Company produces cardboard cut-outs of “non-traditional threats”: Pregnant women, elderly & children–ANY MORE DOUBTS ABOUT WHOSE GOING TO BE KILLED ?
  • Company Behind Shooting Targets of Children Received $2 Million From DHS
  • Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women
  • DHS Contractor Apologizes For Selling Shooting Targets of Children
  • Ten Year Old Arrested For Toy Gun Has Probation Officer, Lawyers And Second Court Date
  • Democrats Introduce Bill to Allow Police to Search Homes of Gun Owners
  • Oklahoma House Passes Firearms Freedom Act
  • Citizens Applaud Defeat of Firearms Ban in Massachusetts
  • Communist Propaganda Poster from 1918: “Comrades, Turn In Your Weapons!
  • Urge Your Congressman to Sign the Stockman-Broun letter–Both Reps. leading the way to defeat ALL gun control ACTION
  • Every Move You Make: US to adopt new biometric surveillance system?
  • Like A Swarm Of Lethal Bugs, Behold The Most Foreboding Drone Video Yet
  • Big Brother Televisions: Intel Latest Firm To Announce TV Box That Spies On You
  • CISPA, the Privacy-Invading Cybersecurity Spying Bill, is Back in Congress
  • Top of Form
  • Yes, You ARE a Criminal You Just Don’t Know it Yet
  • Contending For Truth USB Drives back up for sale!

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?cat=5

Table of Contents:

• Dept. of Justice Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns
  • FEDS BUYING ENOUGH BULLETS FOR ’24-YEAR WAR’ Radio host warns: DHS preparing for prolonged riots in U.S.
  • Gun dealers report shortages of ammunition
  • Government is buying up ammo that they had no use for, such as the 22LR, and just destroying it to keep it off the shelves
  • Ammo Prices Have Doubled Since December At ‘America’s Largest Gun Shop’
  • URGENT: Veterans Are Receiving Letters From VA Prohibiting The Ownership Of Firearms…!
  • Federal Government Moves to Disarm Veterans
  • DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners: Company produces cardboard cut-outs of “non-traditional threats”: Pregnant women, elderly & children–ANY MORE DOUBTS ABOUT WHOSE GOING TO BE KILLED ?
  • Company Behind Shooting Targets of Children Received $2 Million From DHS
  • Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women
  • DHS Contractor Apologizes For Selling Shooting Targets of Children
  • Ten Year Old Arrested For Toy Gun Has Probation Officer, Lawyers And Second Court Date
  • Democrats Introduce Bill to Allow Police to Search Homes of Gun Owners
  • Oklahoma House Passes Firearms Freedom Act
  • Citizens Applaud Defeat of Firearms Ban in Massachusetts
  • Communist Propaganda Poster from 1918: “Comrades, Turn In Your Weapons!
  • Urge Your Congressman to Sign the Stockman-Broun letter–Both Reps. leading the way to defeat ALL gun control ACTION
  • Every Move You Make: US to adopt new biometric surveillance system?
  • Like A Swarm Of Lethal Bugs, Behold The Most Foreboding Drone Video Yet
  • Big Brother Televisions: Intel Latest Firm To Announce TV Box That Spies On You
  • CISPA, the Privacy-Invading Cybersecurity Spying Bill, is Back in Congress
  • Top of Form
  • Yes, You ARE a Criminal You Just Don’t Know it Yet
  • Contending For Truth USB Drives back up for sale!

Back
Top Bottom