• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something wicked this way come?

I don't know why they are buying so much ammo. Maybe they want to give it to Turkey along with our jets.
If they really wanted to keep ammo out of our hands they could stop UPS and FedX from shipping it. While they are at it they could stop primer and powder shipping.

USPS and Fed ex already has stopped shipping it. If it wasn't for the fact that UPS was a private company I don't think we would get any shipped at all.

I never fell for Y2K, or any of the other fears, but since 9/11, I have started worrying.
Our rights are being dwindled away right before our very eyes. I had to take training on disabilities last fall. They included veterans as being psychologically challenged. They are using psychological indoctrination on the masses to isolate and contain a threat. I fear a future tactic will be isolate and disarm vets and other like minded people, such as gun forum members. It doesn't matter if you have ever signed a 4473, you're tracked online.

Is an ammo supply critical? I don't think so, but collect away. Remember the "Liberator" project. The government didn't consider it important either. What is critical is tactics and training. Remember how the government vilified that in the 90's?

Hey, this sounds like a rant. Think they could call it a "Manifesto"?

Its coming soon, its as if its slow motion, We all work more and more to pay more and more. Before we know it all of the constitution will be replaced and then boys and girls It is too late. Be better prepared, be better trained and keep a eye out for each other. Its going to take a hell of a lot to come to the south and disarm us. They already know enough about each of us believe it or not......Have a back up plan...

This is exactly how I feel. In all my years I have never thought about prepping, bugout bags, or a bugout spot. Now I think about it every day.

Yep! Every day I think about it. When I'm at lowes I buy seeds, Walmart always check for ammo, when I go to the Dr I always act sick to get antibiotics and ad them to my stockpile :)

Yea,something is going on,guns have been coming in slowly and so have mags,not much but still a consistent few.Ammo on the other hand is a different story.Haven't got any of the major calibers in the last 6 weeks.December and January could at least get a couple cases a week of something.Kilo is right about allocation.One warehouse sells 1660 different handguns but when you filter out in stock only they have 1 or 2.Just think about major distributors having 2 handguns,that is crazy.
I dont see a lot of people raising hell about some of the new awb's like there was during the 1994 ban.I really think the older of us see that we cant really change anything and are just sitting back waiting for the fight,cause we realize that harsh words and protesting doesn't do any good anymore.There is so much corruption in our gov that even if you vote someone out they have done so much damage the next guy wont fix it,he just makes it worse by getting his portion,then keeps snow balling.

Guns and ammo are not around because everyone is buying them up. When people stand out side academy at 12 am to get a gun. Academy got in 14 ars last Tues and were sold 30 mins after opening

I don't know whats coming, but my gut tells me it ain't gonna be good. I for one am sick of all the crap and wish we could rewind 65 years.
What I do know is that it won't matter whats going on even in the next county when it starts.
Prep for your family and your buds around you and have a plan.
Learn how the old timers did it canning, curring meat and any thing else you can think of. The out of touch , self centered generation that I'm from is a lost cause. I am completley frustrated with the politically correct, diversity driven, my rights BS that this government and society is shoving down our throats.

Back
Top Bottom