• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sometimes Integrity is overridden by greed

ahh the negative feedback system

fun to learn about esepcially the homrone balance in budding young adults. for instance glands in your brain start the release of hormones, in women progesterone is used as the negative feedback messenger to help appropriate the proper balance. since hormones that regulate and are spurred by puberty are gonadal steroids (and steroids being slow messengers because they are lipids) this means they require a slow acting messenger to ease and transition the body into a balance

aka your body throws a bunch down the line, wait for a response from the affected region, then dials it down or turn up the flow based on what the negative feedback entails

negative feedback in this picture i think has to do with regulating current control though. water pumps operate on negative and back pressure as well (cars have some simple ones in them for instance)

had offer made,which i accepted,only to be told he would hold me to it,as he had a deal bout to happen,didn't know it was a contingency deal wasn't a newbie either,now on ignore list.also had deal made and was offered $50 more and would come immediatly,stuck with first deal as promised,ignore list is growing

One thing I can't stand is a man whose word isn't his bond. If I agree to a deal I am going to follow through with it. I've had interactions with several deadbeat d-bags lately, but I've also done several deals with a few solid guys and made some new friends. Recently I did a trade with someone who accidentally gave me 100 extra rounds of ammo. I didn't realize it until I got back to my house several hours later and was going through everything. I gave him a call and told him what happened and am going to meet up with him near my work later this week to give him his ammo back. It wasn't part of our deal, he accidentally gave me a few extra boxes and those are still his property as far as I am concerned. My dad taught me at an early age that a man is only as good as his word and nobody can ever take that from him. I still live by that to this day and will until the day that I die. It just kills me to see other people who don't live by the same code.

I had a gun for sale, got a PM from someone interested in it but wanted me to text him more pics and being the nice guy I am, I did. He cleverly used this for all of the communications and when we had a day and time set up, he backed out and I left him appropriate feedback. BUT, since he was clever enough to only use text, it got taken away. Lesson learned and from what I understand, he's a sneaky ass piece of **** bastard that pulls that kind of ****.

Ive had similar issues lately too. Ill post something with the first "Ill Take It" posted by pm or email. I always post that it has to be picked up near me because Im not gonna drive very far when I sell something really cheap.

It nevers fails - some jackwagon will post that he wants it and then insist I drive 2 hours to meet him somewhere else. I actually had someone threaten to leave negative for me because I wouldnt drive to NW Atlanta because he lived in Cartersville and didnt want to come to me. The post clearly stated where I would meet in big bold letters and exclamation point.

Ive had similar issues lately too. Ill post something with the first "Ill Take It" posted by pm or email. I always post that it has to be picked up near me because Im not gonna drive very far when I sell something really cheap.

It nevers fails - some jackwagon will post that he wants it and then insist I drive 2 hours to meet him somewhere else. I actually had someone threaten to leave negative for me because I wouldnt drive to NW Atlanta because he lived in Cartersville and didnt want to come to me. The post clearly stated where I would meet in big bold letters and exclamation point.
say what? thats weird, usually first thing i ask about an add is either to clarify the items description or about possible meeting locations

if its too far then i just stop right there

say what? thats weird, usually first thing i ask about an add is either to clarify the items description or about possible meeting locations

if its too far then i just stop right there

What's too far?

You just got back from an overseas trip and that was just looking at the factory where they are made, not actually buying a gun. I figured you would easily travel to aby corner of Georgia to actually buy a gun.

Back
Top Bottom