• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somewhere to actually train?....

Not sure where you live, but strongpoint shooting facility in Waverly Hall rents private bays where, as long as you are safe, you can do as you please. It's outdoors and the bay is approx 30 ft wide and 60 yards long. They have someone that rides by every so often to check on folks, but I've never had anyone say anything. They have two target holders with extras for rent and sell you cardboard silhouettes for 2 bucks each. Police your brass and have fun. They charge 20 per shooter and that covers use of the entire range that has a separate area with steel targets out to 400 yards.

Not sure where you live, but strongpoint shooting facility in Waverly Hall rents private bays where, as long as you are safe, you can do as you please. It's outdoors and the bay is approx 30 ft wide and 60 yards long. They have someone that rides by every so often to check on folks, but I've never had anyone say anything. They have two target holders with extras for rent and sell you cardboard silhouettes for 2 bucks each. Police your brass and have fun. They charge 20 per shooter and that covers use of the entire range that has a separate area with steel targets out to 400 yards.

Interesting. I hadn’t heard of that place before.

I'll look into this as well, thank you very much.

Practiscore.com and search by area.

Most matches are single draw and run a course of fire and usually cost between $20-$25

This is great information! Are you a regular?

85743EC1-E16A-4FD5-9790-00EDE40DA130.jpeg

Georgia Mountain Shooting Association (GMSA) in Eastanollee (near Toccoa) hosts "Tactical" pistol shoots, IDPA shoots, 2 gun and 3 gun events, usually monthly.

Go to www.gmsaclub.com, and click on "Calendar of events and matches".

You could also become a member there and shoot however you want, so long as you're safe.

You can also checkout Red Hill Range. www.redhillrange.com is their website, but it doesn't look like he has anything up there. He apparently has a Facebook page as well, but I don't do Farcebook, so I wouldn't know. Multiple trainers come there each year, so there should be something for you.

Back
Top Bottom