• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somewhere to actually train?....

Camcrunk

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   1
Reaction score
Is there somewhere to train movement, pulling and firing from holster, faster shooting?
I like my WMA but you can't pull from holster, obviously no movement, slow fire only, etc. Is there SOMEWHERE or some PLACE where I can train and shoot better?
"b-b-but safety."
I know, but I can't utilize or train properly on a WMA. lol

Is there somewhere to train movement, pulling and firing from holster, faster shooting?
I like my WMA but you can't pull from holster, obviously no movement, slow fire only, etc. Is there SOMEWHERE or some PLACE where I can train and shoot better?
"b-b-but safety."

I used a Airsoft Field to Train my nephew when he was younger, I would run the course with him and teach him as we did different scenarios, like Room entries, shoot don't shoot, etc I would give him exactly the number of BB's a Real gun carried. Hes a Good kid and just Graduated from College with Honors, he's a Conservative in a Liberal family. I had a whole summer to teach him weapons also, it was a Great Summer with him.

"b-b-but safety."

Just training with a pistol from holster? Try IDPA. For carbine try US Arms. GA Firing Line has them both weekly and runs some fun events. Other than that buying some land is good if that's an option for you.

I have a range where I can do whatever I want, but it’s not open to the public for personal use. It’s only available for properly insured Instructors to train folks on. I use it primarily to run my classes, but also for my personal training and development.

Starting spring of next year, I do plan on doing some ODT open shoots that would involve a small fee.

If you’re wanting to train by yourself, check out South River Gun Club

I have a range where I can do whatever I want, but it’s not open to the public for personal use. It’s only available for properly insured Instructors to train folks on. I use it primarily to run my classes, but also for my personal training and development.

Starting spring of next year, I do plan on doing some ODT open shoots that would involve a small fee.

If you’re wanting to train by yourself, check out South River Gun Club
That's where 4G also does there training I believe, i appreciate you.

Back
Top Bottom