Sons of Guns is full of crap!

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I just saw an episode where they had done some work on an AK to make it more accurate. Then they supposedly had a guy put two out of three rounds into the top half of a silhouette target after putting the bullet through both the windshield and the rear window of a car...........at 1000 yards!

BULL S**T!!!!!

Yep I call bs. Not going to happen . Tons of things they do are bs . I stopped watching it.

I already didn't like it, but caught this one channel surfing. I will now make it a point to avoid watching it. What a bunch of d**k heads. You can bet some "expert" at a gunshop or range will now be talking about the incredible capabilities of the AK47 at 1000 yards. It will be difficult for me not to slap them in the back of the head.

Yep I call bs. Not going to happen . Tons of things they do are bs . I stopped watching it.

Yeah, me too. It's sad... I was hoping for a show that showed guys doing real work on real weapons... guess that isn't interesting enough. And it's so boring... bs and boring, bad combo.

guess you missed the episode where a guy brought in an old revovler, asked if it was good for home defense and ended up leaving with a supressed Siaga 12 lol

Back
Top Bottom