Sons of Guns is full of crap!

Its reality tv what do you expect.if it was a real gunshop it would be boring,putting night sights on a glock,bedding a rifle stock.cutting and threading a rifle barrel.

I thought those long shots were taken at 100 yards?? Ill have to watch the DVR but I dont think they went to 1000 yards.

Swamp people and duel survival ,thats my picks, on swamp people it just gotta be fun to get to shoot gators.
And on duel survival at least they are showing you some tricks to stay alive.
But on SOG , The dad is such a tool. I try not to watch it, but when the promo says they are gonna convert a 410 into a spear gun with exploading tips or some BS like that you gotta watch it, kinda like a crash you cant look away from.
Other than that SOG sucks!

I liked the show HOWE AND HOWE better than sons of guns, they actually built things from scratch. The daughter needs an attitude adjustment and the dad is a d**k. All of the repo shows are entertaining.

I liked the show HOWE AND HOWE better than sons of guns, they actually built things from scratch. The daughter needs an attitude adjustment and the dad is a d**k. All of the repo shows are entertaining.
Now that is a good show, I been welding and fabricating for over 30 years now, so its a given that I like HOWE AND HOWE.
I just never catch when its comming on.
HOWE and HOWE Craps all over SOG. Thanks for adding that back on my watch list.

Did you notice they got to the range in their shop before discussing how important the headspacing on the Browning was...Duhhhhh Thats how sh@t blows up.

Back
Top Bottom