Sons of Guns is full of crap!

It was an ak. Just an ak with a super high dollar barrel. The barrel cost more than the gun lol. God knows what they would charge for it. Barrel flop is what kills accuracy with the ak. Get a thick enough barrel and the barrel flop reduces .

I just hate when they make it look like they did the build in one day. Plus they tend to stretch the truth when things don't work how they expect.

Last edited:
It was an ak. Just an ak with a super high dollar barrel. The barrel cost more than the gun lol. God knows what they would charge for it. Barrel flop is what kills accuracy with the ak. Get a thick enough barrel and the barrel flop reduces .

I just hate when they make it look like they did the build in one day. Plus they tend to stretch the truth when things don't work how they expect.

Stretch the truth?!!! How about flat f**king lie! The cost on this super human AK was $2800.

take a mini 14 barrel an trigger an combine it with an AK ........ slap the scope on top of the reciever cover ....lol lol freakin LOL !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But...but....but.....I LIKE THIS SHOW!!!!
I find it "very humorous" the way their dad acts like everything they do is outragiously dangerous....and should never, ever, be tried by anyone in public. Kinda reminds me of Eric Cartman from South Park in a episode I saw one night. He's such a dumba$$, it's too funny "not to watch it"!!

Back
Top Bottom