Sources for Purchase of Full Auto

dakota

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
94   0
Reaction score
Any suggestions for either websites or a retail location in the Atlanta area selling full auto weapons. My interest is in 9mm or maybe .22lr.

What is the group's suggestion for the most bang for the buck full auto weapon, reliable, and available.
Thanks

I was in Cherokee G&P a month or two ago and they had some class III stuff on the wall. I would call before making the trip.

Cherokee has some transferable Machine Guns.

In inventory are a Auto Ordnance Thompson 1928 in 22lr, and a Guide Lamp Division M3 Grease Gun.

In transit, we have two Ingram Mac 10s 45acp, sold as a package because of the consecutive serial numbers, and one is un-fired.

Also in transit is a West Hurley 1928 Thompson 45acp.

We can also assist you in locating the Machine Gun your are looking for.

Please give us a call, or better yet, stop by and see us.

I will be more than happy to show you what we have in stock.

Rich

I would recommend that you shoot what you are interesting prior to buying .... There are some places that rent... Or if there is a group shoot , generally there may be some folks with full auto. I will let folks shoot mine provided the shoot only factory new ammo or my ammo...

The M11 is not a bad entry level gun as you can get a Lage slow fire upper and or a 22 conversion...

My personal favorite subguns are the MP5 and the Sterlings... Sterlings can be had for $7-9k. MP5's on the other hand are running double that.....

Dixie Ammo Dump in Hoschton has some neat stuff. They can find damn near anything too.

But you cannot go wrong with Cherokee Gun. They are awesome to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom