South Paws. Reverse dominant eyes. And underfolders...

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
I cannot be the only person that suffers from this dilema.
It is Tough Enough being cross-eyed dominant... that would be my right eye.
Left-handed and having an OPAP underfold with fixed rings...
I cannot find a comfortable physician mounting a sling.
Either the charging handle is poking me in the chest which I don't know if it can be avoided.
Putting my fat left cheek on a uncomfortable metal bar attempting to use my left eye...
And trying to have a universal sling with QD that can be used on multiple firearms...
The only one that I could claim is completely comfortable is a old model Ithaca deerslayer in 12 gauge that has the bottom eject...
Any other lefties out there that can add some insight for me?
20190516_153839.jpg

Shoot it right handed...:pop2: I'm also at lefty
I was forced to learn to play guitar right-handed, forced to play the drums right handed, Force 2 live in a world where everything is for the right handed. All I want to do is be comfortable shooting if that's my only option then that's what I'm going to learn to do but I would rather find a solution then change what feels natural. I really do appreciate input coming from a lefty...
When I used to travel quite a bit one of the first things I would do when I got in my hotel was switch everything the way it ought to be, I married a left-handed woman and we built a house where everything that we could have just for left-handed people we did. I owned a manufacturing business where I set up all the tooling for left-handers.
There is a reason we die sooner than right handed people...
LOL.
I know I'll never get a Bullpup. Will pay extra for a pair of scissors. And probably never have the correct side for a flush on my toilet but can I please just get a find a way to adjust the rest of my right-handed crap?

Back
Top Bottom