Space Force!!

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
307A8FFE-3EFD-4BFC-AA56-0F5A3B4D744C.jpeg

Laughing while I sit here at the VA waiting to be seen
Just got back from the Guntersville Alabama VA CBOC (Community based outpatient clinic) I had to file a Transfer request for Alabama and on the top of the form they spelled transfer TRAINFER. Oh GOD I'm going to die from medical malpractice. I pointed the mistake out to the receptionist when I turned in the form and she said "You are actually the first person to ever notice that....................." Pray for me. ;)

Just got back from the Guntersville Alabama VA CBOC (Community based outpatient clinic) I had to file a Transfer request for Alabama and on the top of the form they spelled transfer TRAINFER. Oh GOD I'm going to die from medical malpractice. I pointed the mistake out to the receptionist when I turned in the form and she said "You are actually the first person to ever notice that....................." Pray for me. ;)
God speed friend

It should be a ****ing slap in the face to every veteran who's getting screwed by the VA right now that the DOD has money to start a ****ing space program but not take care of soldiers that have already suffered from their endless conflicts.

It should be a ****ing slap in the face to every veteran who's getting screwed by the VA right now that the DOD has money to start a ****ing space program but not take care of soldiers that have already suffered from their endless conflicts.

The VA is not as bad as people think and it's not lack of money that makes the VA bad. It's the bureaucracy that makes it bad.

Back
Top Bottom